• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Karinna Bereznitsky - Russian Girl



 [a_f_y_bevhills_03 Retextured Overhaul] 

This MOD include: 
- Add ACDC Shirt 
- Add Black & Pink Hair 
- Add Beautiful Aqua Eyes 
- Add Jeans Skirt 
- Add new Hi-Quality EPIC Tattoos 
- Add Freckles on face 


INSTALLATION: 
Dont forget to backup ur files first!! 

Replace the existing files with which I have given to you: 
OPENIV\GTA V\update\x64\dlcpacks\mppatchesng\dlc.rpf\x64\models\cdimages\mppatches.rpf\ a_f_y_bevhills_03.ytd

How to spawn in game? 
With ur Native Trainer or Enchanced Native Trainer, search BeverlyHills Young Female or spawn with name a_f_y_bevhills_03 on Spawn NPC OPTION 

Authors: RevelationWH 
Website: http://watdeheck.net
 

Please dont reupload to another website, you're free to use! respect my works! :) 

If you like this mod you can donate me on paypal and visit my website for another Mod and my latest update mod :) 

Enjoy, Thanks!

Contact

Get in touch with me


Address / Street

KH. Muhdi Street Depok Sub District, Sleman. Yogyakarta. Indonesia

Phone number

+(62) 821 386 59 616

Website

www.watdeheck.net