• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

RX-7 Drift Monkey Paintjob

update v 1.1


Update: 
  • Version 1.0 : Initial release
  • Version 1.1 : Change MugenPower to RE Amemiya and add some sponsor
 Notes:
before you install the Paintjob of Madmike RX-7 by me you must download the car here and install it :

  • INSTALLATION:

Dont forget to backup ur files first!!

Replace the existing files with which I have given to you: 
OPEN IV\Grand Theft Auto V\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday1ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\banshee.ytd

  • MADMIKE RX-7 Model Car Credits goes to [YCA Modder Group]

  • Authors: RevelationWH

  • Website: http://watdeheck.net 


You can find another my mod update on my website, see you there :)
Please dont reupload to another website!

If you like this mod you can donate me on paypal
Enjoy, Thanks!  

Download

Contact

Get in touch with me


Address / Street

KH. Muhdi Street Depok Sub District, Sleman. Yogyakarta. Indonesia

Phone number

+(62) 821 386 59 616

Website

www.watdeheck.net