• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

All Subtitle

I Have A Lover (애인 있어요 / Aein Isseoyo)

Episode 45 Subtitle INDONESIA 



  • Release info:
    애인있어요.I.Have.A.Lover.E45.160213.HDTV.H264.540p-watdeheck.net-RWH
  •  By
    RevelationWH
  • Manual Translate by me
    Perfectly synced for all versions of episode 45.
    Enjoy this drama!
    visit my website www.watdeheck.net for more! Thanks for using my sub :) 
    Download 


    ------------------------------ 

    Enemies In-Law (Meet the In Laws 2)
    a.k.a

    Clash Of the Families 2 (2015)

    Poster

    inget file sub film ini bukan saya yang buat, saya cuma bantu share, karena sepengalaman saya sub ini susah banget dicari di google dan di subscene karena nama aliasnya (a.k.a) bikin bingung

    • Release info:
      Dangerous.Meeting.of.In.Laws.2.2015.720p.HDRip; 위험한상견례2.150520.iMrel.720P
    • A commentary by
      t0t0r0
    • Do NOT reupload my subtitles to ANY website w/o my consent. IF YOU WANT TO RESYNCH THE SUBTITLE, DO NOT REMOVE NOR REPLACE THE CREDIT/MARKING. Thx.

    yaudah tanpa babibu langsung aja comot di sini

    HAPPY WATCHING! 

     

Contact

Get in touch with me


Address / Street

KH. Muhdi Street Depok Sub District, Sleman. Yogyakarta. Indonesia

Phone number

+(62) 821 386 59 616

Website

www.watdeheck.net